Saturday, April 23, 2011

Priyanka Chopra New Look Roles – For Upcoming Next Agneepath 2 Barfi Movies

(1) About Priyanka Chopra New Look and Role for Movies: - As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, she said that, “Yes, something very interesting is coming up in Agneepath but I can’t say anything more than that. My role in Barfee is also tough and has drained me completely. But I enjoy this thrill of waking up every day to a new challenge.”

(2) Want to share with all of my blog visitors that, Piggy Chops is Nokia E7 Mobile Phone. She is certified technoholic because of from my Nokia E7 to My Nikon D 90 and everything in between; her life is filled with gadgets and gizmos.

Priyanka Chopra Hobbies Choices:-

(A) Her favorite shopping destination is gadget stores and Book / DVD stores.

(B) Her Car and Life is filled with gadgets -- some very important to my daily functioning and others which are completely unnecessary but just so cool that I had to have them! Her biggest addiction her phone!

(3) Recently she made heads turn at a suburban mall when she walked in with a friend in town on Monday afternoon who got a break from the Agneepath shoot, wanted to check out some DVDs and books. She was her jolly self as she walked into a store and started browsing around. She picked up some movies and a couple of books on poetry.

No comments:

Post a Comment